VASER 4D Body Contouring
Breast Procedure for men
Body Cosmetic Surgery
Non - Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
Dr Amit Gupta is a Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon specialized in Hair transplant, Liposuction, Breast enlargement including Endoscopic Scarless Breast Augmentation, VASER, Breast reduction including short scar procedures, Face Lift, Nose surgery, BOTOX etc in Delhi, Gurgaon & Noida. He have performed 1800+ hair transplants in the last 5 years, with an average of 35 transplants a month. Their team have established very high standards of hair transplant in Delhi, with specialization in all currently available modalities. Mr Vijay Kumar ( Olympic Silver Medalist) has recently undergone Hair transplant at Divine Cosmetic Surgery. Mr Tarungdeep Rai ( Asiad Gold Medalist, Archery) is another one of his patients.
Dr Amit has a very successful record of academic achievement from Maulana Azad Medical College throughout. He earned his MBBS,MS (Surgery) and super specialization in Plastic Surgery from MAMC, which is regarded as a Premier Medical College in India, making him the only "true" MAMCite Plastic Surgeon.
During his training he underwent training in Burns Trauma Management Cancer and Microvascular Surgery Reconstructive and Congenital Defect Correction Surgery. He has trained with Dr Patrick Tonnard in Belgium where he was trained in MACS Lift Surgery which is the most current development in the field of Facial Rejuvenative Surgery in Europe.
Achievements and fellowship
- Fellow with Dr Patrick Tonnard and Dr Alexis Verpaele at the MACS Lift Centre in Ghent/ Belgium from the 23rd May to 23rd June 2008, where extensive training was received in MACS lift – a new and innovative technique of FACE LIFT surgery. In addition other facial cosmetic surgery procedures like Blepharoplasty and liposculpturing of the face were learnt
- Fellowship of 1 month (July, 2008) with Dr Ruth Graf (Curitiba, Brazil, July 2008) – trained in Cosmetic Face Lift and other face procedures, and Breast cosmetic surgery, Body Lipocontouring.
- Fellowship with Dr Ana Zulmira (Curitiba, Brazil, Aug 2008) – training in endoscopic face procedures, endoscopic buttock and calf implants, trans-axillary breast implants (Currently)
- Fellowship of 1 month with Dr Sirlei Costa (Port Alegre, Brazil, Sep 2008) – for cosmetic breast and breast reconstructive procedures
- Visited Dr Carlos Uebel in Sep, 2008 in Port Alegre, Brazil – He is an authority in Hair transplant in the World.
- Visited Dr Antonio Rezende, and Dr Paulo Amaral, in Porto Alegre, Brazil to learn rhinoplasty
- Lt. Governor’s Trophy - for Best All Round Medical Graduate ( 2000)
- K B Sharma Shield - for Best Contributor to the Corporate Life of the College( 2000)
- Silver medal - in the subject of Gynecology and Obstetrics ( 2000)
- University Distinction Holder - in the subject of Microbiology
Publications And Presentation
- Maggot wound debridement Therapy – Review Article – Annals of Plastic Surgery, Feb, 2008
- A study of regional nerve blocks and local anesthetic creams (Prilox) for donor sites in burn patients. Burns. 2007 Feb;33(1):87-91
- Evaluation of Fundus First Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – in Journal of Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (JSLS), September 2004.
- A short Paper ( Brief Communication ) titled – “ A new method to detect leak in tissue expander” accepted for publication in Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS)
- The versatile medial plantar artery and its flaps. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2007 Mar;58(3):348.
- A modified approach toward management of complete cleft of lip and palate in slightly older children-the complete palate repair first. Journal of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery. 2007 Jan;65(1):153-4.
- The major role of a minor plastic surgery operation theater. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2006 Sep;57(3):359
- Letter to Editor “Maxillofacial trauma in India” British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Management of CBD Stones in the modern era of laparoscopy – International Abstract in JSLS Septmber 2002
- Management of CBD Strictures – International Abstract in JSLS, September 2002
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – International abstract in Conference souvenir of 5th International Conference of GI Surgeons, Hurghada, Egypt 2002.
- Paper titled “ Management of severely protruding premaxilla in bilateral cleft lip” presente at the Conference of Indian Society of Cleft Lip and Palate, Guwahati, India ( Mar 2006).
- Presented poster on Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy at the 5th International Conference of GI Surgeons, Hurghada, Egypt 2002
- Presented Poster on Tropical Pyomyositis, in Delhi State Chapter meeting of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Army Hospital R&R, 2002
- Presented “Modifications in laparoscopic cholecystectomy” at Delhi State Chapter meeting of ASI, Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), 2003
- Participated in debate on population control organized by Deptt of Obstetrics in LHMC, 1999.
- Role of combination of Hyaluronidase and triamcinolone in post burn hypertrophic burns – presented in best paper category at NABICON, 2007 in Mumbai
- Role of Framycetin versus Silver sulfadiazine as topical agent in burns- presented at NABICON, 2007 in Mumbai at Tata Memorial Hospital.
Why Choose Dr Amit Gupta as your Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Amit is a product of Maulana Azad Medical College throughout. He did his MBBS, MS (Surgery) and his super specialization in Plastic Surgery from MAMC, which is regarded as a Premier Medical College in India, making him the only "true" MAMCite Plastic Surgeon"
- He has had a brilliant academic career through out
- He has numerous International Publications in fields of Surgery, and Plastic Surgery
- He is the only Plastic Surgeon from India to have been awarded a Fellowship with Dr Patrick Tonnard (Ghent/Belgium) on MACS Lift Surgery
- He has successfully completed fellowships with the likes of Dr Ruth Graf and Dr Ana Zulmira from Brazil, in fields of Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Surgery
- He specializes in Endoscopic Cosmetic Surgery, like Scarless Breast Enlargement, Buttock and Calf Enlargement, Short scar facelifts among others
- He has undergone training by BOTOX (India) in the Clinical Application of Botulinum toxin
- He has dedicated himself to Cosmetic Surgery practice, and is the only Plastic Surgeon iu Delhi/NCR, to perform only Cosmetic Surgery.
- He is among the very few Plastic Surgeon in the Country to have received training on VASER Liposelection