Welcome To Divine Cosmetics
Dr. Amit Gupta is the founder and director of Divine Cosmetic Surgery. He along with his team of medical experts have decades of experience and they collectively help thousands of patients every single year!
Divine Cosmetic Surgery is one of the largest plastic surgery centers in North India. We are also the most affordable and luxurious plastic surgery center in India! This is quite obvious from the OT facility, rooms, and quality post-surgery care that is offered at our clinic.
We at Divine Cosmetic Surgery achieved the aim of opening the largest plastic surgery center in North India in 2021. In the following year, we aim to reach more patients than ever with our world-class plastic surgery medical services!
At Divine Cosmetic Surgery, we are on a mission to deliver world-class plastic surgery procedures to our patients from all across the globe. We want to remove any stigma associated with plastic surgeries and help her patients live better quality lives!
Dr. Amit Gupta is the leading provider of plastic surgeries in India. He has made a name for himself by displaying his passion and care for each and every one of his patients. Now, Dr. Amit Gupta has the vision to help out other doctors and provide them with the right mentorship that he lacked while growing Divine Cosmetic Surgery. He plans to do it all by continuing to provide the best quality and safest plastic surgeries in the world!
We at Divine Cosmetic Surgery live by five core values:
Meet Dr. Amit Gupta
Dr. Amit Gupta is the founder and director of Divine Cosmetic Surgery. He performs procedures such as Hair transplant, Body Contouring, Breast enlargement including Endoscopic Markless Breast Augmentation, VASER, Breast reduction including short markless procedures, Face Lift, Nose procedure, FACE REJUVENATION, etc in Delhi, Gurgaon & Mumbai. He was awarded the Gold Medal during his training for his academic excellence. He was awarded the Lt. Governor’s Trophy for the Best All Round Medical Graduate in the year 1999, and Dr. KB Sharma Shield for Best Contributor to Corporate Life of College. Dr. Amit Gupta has completed all his training from MAMC, Delhi, and has completed his Fellowships in Cosmetic Procedure from Europe & Brazil. Dr. Gupta has the largest experience with VASER procedures in North India and is called upon to train other plastic surgeons. He has a large number of patients flying in for VASER from US, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Russia, as well as from all over India. He regularly performs mega body contouring and whole body contouring procedures. Hair transplant is the commonest Plastic Procedure procedure performed in Men. We at Divine Cosmetic Procedure have performed 5953 plus hair transplant procedures in Men and Women, using FUT (Follicular unit transplantation), FUE (Follicular unit extraction), modified DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) types, Robotic Hair Transplant procedures in our practice in New Delhi, India. The basic procedure is a redistribution of hair from hairy zone to areas of baldness. It can be used to increase densities as well, as is done in women as well at the center.
Dr. Amit Gupta Senior Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Amit has a very successful record of academic achievement from Maulana Azad Medical College throughout. He earned his MBBS, MS (Procedure) and super specialization in Plastic Procedure from MAMC, which is regarded as a Premier Medical College in India, making him the only “true” MAMCite Plastic Surgeon.
Expertise In Plastic Surgery
Carried out following operation with 100% success rate:
Achievements and Fellowship
- Fellow with Dr Patrick Tonnard and Dr Alexis Verpaele at the MACS Lift Centre in Ghent/ Belgium from the 23rd May to 23rd June 2008, where extensive training was received in MACS lift – a new and innovative technique of FACE LIFT procedure. In addition other facial cosmetic procedure procedures like Blepharoplasty and liposculpturing of the face were learnt
- Fellowship of 1 month (July, 2008) with Dr Ruth Graf (Curitiba, Brazil, July 2008) – trained in Cosmetic Face Lift and other face procedures, and Breast cosmetic procedure, Body Lipocontouring.
- Fellowship with Dr Ana Zulmira (Curitiba, Brazil, Aug 2008) – training in endoscopic face procedures, endoscopic buttock and calf implants, trans-axillary breast implants (Currently)
- Fellowship of 1 month with Dr Sirlei Costa (Port Alegre, Brazil, Sep 2008) – for cosmetic breast and breast reconstructive procedures
- Visited Dr Carlos Uebel in Sep, 2008 in Port Alegre, Brazil – He is an authority in Hair transplant in the World.
- Visited Dr Antonio Rezende, and Dr Paulo Amaral, in Porto Alegre, Brazil to learn rhinoplasty
Publications And Presentation
- Maggot wound debridement Therapy – Review Article – Annals of Plastic Procedure, Feb, 2008
- A study of regional nerve blocks and local anesthetic creams (Prilox) for donor sites in burn patients. Burns. 2007 Feb;33(1):87-91
- Evaluation of Fundus First Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – in Journal of Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (JSLS), September 2004.
- A short Paper ( Brief Communication ) titled – “ A new method to detect leak in tissue expander” accepted for publication in Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Procedure (PRS)
- The versatile medial plantar artery and its flaps. Annals of Plastic Procedure. 2007 Mar;58(3):348.
- A modified approach toward management of complete cleft of lip and palate in slightly older children-the complete palate repair first. Journal of Oral Maxillofacial Procedure. 2007 Jan;65(1):153-4.
- The major role of a minor plastic surgery operation theater. Annals of Plastic Procedure. 2006 Sep;57(3):359
- Letter to Editor “Maxillofacial trauma in India” British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Procedure
- Management of CBD Stones in the modern era of laparoscopy – International Abstract in JSLS Septmber 2002
- Management of CBD Strictures – International Abstract in JSLS, September 2002
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy – International abstract in Conference souvenir of 5th International Conference of GI Surgeons, Hurghada, Egypt 2002.
- Lt. Governors Trophy – for Best All Round Medical Graduate (2000)
- K B Sharma Shield – for Best Contributor to the Corporate Life of the Collage (2000)
- Silver medal – in the subject of Gynecology and Obstetrics (2000)
- University Distinction Holder – in the subject of Microbiology
- Paper titled “ Management of severely protruding premaxilla in bilateral cleft lip” presente at the Conference of Indian Society of Cleft Lip and Palate, Guwahati, India ( Mar 2006).
- Presented poster on Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy at the 5th International Conference of GI Surgeons, Hurghada, Egypt 2002
- Presented Poster on Tropical Pyomyositis, in Delhi State Chapter meeting of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI), Army Hospital R&R, 2002
- Presented “Modifications in laparoscopic cholecystectomy” at Delhi State Chapter meeting of ASI, Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), 2003
- Participated in debate on population control organized by Deptt of Obstetrics in LHMC, 1999.
- Role of combination of Hyaluronidase and triamcinolone in post burn hypertrophic burns – presented in best paper category at NABICON, 2007 in Mumbai.
- Role of Framycetin versus Silver sulfadiazine as topical agent in burns- presented at NABICON, 2007 in Mumbai at Tata Memorial Hospital.