Both men and women complain that they are suffering from hair loss at a very early age, which results in low self-esteem. Excess hair fall can cause baldness and some people start noticing bald spots on their head. Baldness has two types of male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness. And these two are genetically faced by most of the men and women.
In this situation, you need to consult a doctor and go for hair transplant surgery as this is the natural and effective solution of restoring hair loss naturally. Still, many people are worried about various factors of hair transplants. In this blog, we cover different queries related to hair transplant surgery and the best hair transplant clinic in India. Following topics will be discussed in this blog: –
- What is a hair transplant?
- Causes of hair fall
- The right candidate for hair transplant
- Techniques of hair transplants
- Recovery after hair transplant surgery
- Hair transplant complications
- Cost of hair transplant
- Find a surgeon
- Benefits of hair transplant
- Best clinic for hair transplant surgery
What is Hair Transplant?
A hair transplant is a surgical procedure in which a plastic surgeon transplants hair follicles from the donor area to the recipient area of the bald area of the head. Hair usually takes from the backside of the head as here genetically strong and healthy hair follicles are found. Hair transplantation is one of the most exciting and innovative ways to restore your natural hair.
Causes of Hair Fall
Losing a certain amount of hair daily is normal for every man and woman and almost every single person loses hair in his/her life. There could be more significant reasons for hair fall that varies from person to person. A few of them are discussed below: –
- Hereditary Hair Loss: – Hair loss that is due to genetics is called androgenetic alopecia and is responsible for male and female pattern baldness. Hereditary hair loss is a very common cause of losing hair at an early age. A hair transplant is only the solution to get back the hair naturally.
- Pregnancy:- Many women suffer hair loss just after pregnancy due to high amounts of blood loss that lead to a decrease in the level of iron present in the body. This problem is temporary and can be resolved after a year or two.
- Excessive Styling: – Too much styling hair with styling tools or hair colors may damage your hair that can cause thinning of hair or hair fall. You can minimize hair fall by simply avoiding your hair styling tools and avoid the use of chemicals in your hair.
- Medications: – Some medications can cause side effects that can affect your hair damage. Take medicines always prescribed by the doctor.
Visit Divine Cosmetic Surgery for your hair loss treatment if you’re looking for the best hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon and Delhi.
Right Candidate for Hair Transplant
Any person who wants to get rid of baldness and wants to improve his hairline to enhance his overall appearance is an ideal candidate for hair transplant surgery.
Technically, there is no certain age limit to get a hair transplant but usually, people after 25 years of age complain about losing excessive hair fall and baldness.
Men and women who suffer male or female patterns of hair loss are considered the right candidate for hair transplant surgery.
A healthy person who has a strong immune system that can fight against the complications. After discussing everything with your surgeon then only undergo the treatment.
Techniques of Hair Transplant
There are two main types of hair transplants, the FUE technique, and the FUT technique. And all the other procedures are advanced versions of FUE and FUT methods.
In Divine Cosmetic Surgery, the best hair transplant clinic in Gurgaon, the hair restoration method is done by six different techniques under local or general anesthesia these are: –
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) Technique: – FUE method involves taking of hair follicles one by one and implanted into the bald scalp one by one. The hair follicles are taken from the donor area that is the backside of the head.
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) Technique: – The surgeon removes a strip of hair follicles bearing skin from the donor area and implants the follicles into the recipient area.
- Combination of FUT+FUE Technique: – people having a good density of hair at their donor area are often recommended for this technique. This method of restoration offers more than desirable results to the patient but for these healthy and dense hair follicles are needed.
- Robotics Hair Transplant Technique:- It is the advanced technology where the hair taking out of hair follicles and implantation are done by a machine.
- Synthetic Hair Transplant: – For the people who don’t have sufficient hair in their donor area. This method of hair transplant gives an instant result after the surgery. This technique is suitable for completely bald people in which artificial fiber is used and is completely safe.
- Long Hair Transplant: – It is a unique method of hair restoration in which not cutting and shaving of hair is required. Long hair transplant is an immediate and hassle-free technique for people who want to add volume to their hair.
Duration of the Hair Transplant Surgery
Hair transplant treatment is a one-day procedure. It takes up to 5-6 hours depending on the procedure your surgeon has chosen for you. Under local or general anesthesia the surgery is performed. At Divine Cosmetic Surgery, they discharge the patient on the same day after the surgery.
Recovery after Hair Transplant Surgery
Recovery time takes an average of 2-3 weeks after the surgery. Proper instructions should be followed by the patient that may fast the healing process. Within 3 months, the patient can expect hair growth.
Hair Transplant Complications
Hair transplant surgery is among the safest surgery is performed under a board-certified surgeon. After the surgery people are witnessed a happy and youthful life. Very few patients suffer complications after the surgery like bleeding, infections, itching, and dizziness, these complications can be treated by medications.
Benefits of Hair Transplant
- A hair transplant improves the overall appearance of a person that increases self-confidence.
- This procedure gives a permanent solution for the people who are suffering from long term baldness.
- Transplanted hair offers natural-looking hair that requires no special products to maintain.
Cost of Hair Transplant
The cost of hair transplant surgery depends on various factors like where you live, the type of procedure you choose, the clinic you’ve selected, and many others. Many clinics are providing hair transplant surgery and their price also varies. At Divine Cosmetic Surgery, the prices are very affordable and the services are quite welcoming. It is the best hair transplant clinic in India that provides the best and reliable services.
Find a Surgeon
Dr. Amit Gupta is the founder of Divine Cosmetics Surgery. He is the most recognized and best plastic surgeon in India. He has more than 17 years of experience and his experience and board-certification make him the safest plastic surgeon who can be trusted by the patients. He has performed several surgeries with a 100% successful rate. His educational qualifications include MBBS. MS (General Surgery), DNB (Plastic Surgery) Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best Clinic for Hair Transplant Surgery
India is widely known for cost-effective treatments and becoming the hub of hair transplantation surgery. Choosing the best hair transplant clinic in India is difficult as every clinic provides a world-class service. Divine Cosmetic Surgery offers high-quality and safest hair transplant treatment in India. It is the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi and also located in Gurgaon.
The candidate must talk to his surgeon before getting a hair transplant surgery. Talk about the risks and the complications that you might face after the surgery. And always get your treatment under a well-qualified surgeon. Ask about the details of previous patients. A hair transplant is a permanent investment that helps to grow your hair naturally. Choose wisely the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi as not all clinics provide the best services.
Candidates report life-changing outcomes after hair transplant surgery that gives a positive feeling towards life and makes the person look young.