What is 4D 360 degree VASER liposuction?
Liposuction removes fat from the deep layer in the skin to thin the skin. With VASER hi Def – we work in the superficial layer of skin to remove fat from the superficial layer creating etching or liposculpture. This process defines 6 packs, muscle outlines, chest packs etc to mimic the normal muscle.
Masterclass in Vaser 4D
Our Body Contouring Services
What VASER 4D Can Do/ Can’t Do
- Create a chiseled body
- Create gym type look
- Make you more confident
- Reduce fat from around the organs like inside abdomen
- Cannot prevent future recurrence of fat
- Give unrealistic expectations of weight loss
Get Free Consultation Connect Today
Get Consultation From Our Experts
- Dr. Gupta is today India’s most trusted Plastic Surgeon
- Awarded Lt. Governor’s Trophy – for Best All Round Medical Graduate(2000)
- An expert in 4D body contouring, Breast Cosmetic Surgery procedures, particularly breast implant surgery.
- Dr. Gupta has the largest experience with VASER procedures in North India
The perfect treatment for Hair Fall in Men starts with most accurate diagnosis
Most probably the patients start seeing their full results after 3 to 6 months of the surgery when their body starts to get settled with the changes. Sometimes the results can take longer to show up depending upon the individual.
The cost of body contouring depends upon the individual and the situation of the case. The cost can differ according to the procedure the patient has opted for and the clinic as well. The patient should always opt for an experienced surgeon for the body contouring procedure
The criteria can differ a bit depending upon the procedure and the patient. Some general points that the patient must fulfill are non-smoking, no alcohol, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The body contouring is not painful. The surgeon also provides anesthesia to the patient before starting the procedure. Though, slight discomfort and pain are normal after the surgery. The surgeon provides medication to cope up with this post-operative discomfort.