5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Eyebrow & Eyelash Hair Transplant
- If you wish to get the thick shape of your eyebrows & eyelashes naturally.
- Gone through any traumatic hair loss from over-plucking or scars of trauma or burns
- Hair loss due to a medical condition
- Latest scarless technology with no side-effects
- If you have any kind of systemic diseases (not all)
A Hair Transplant can help to resolve your issues. Dr. Amit Gupta is a renowned Plastic surgeon who has performed 7000+ hair Transplant procedures at his clinic Divine Cosmetic Surgery.
Understanding Eyebrow Hair Transplant
Get Free Consultation Connect Today
Eyebrow Hair Transplant & Eyelash Transplant
- The hair is taken from the permanent zone processed and transfers to the eyebrows.
- Once the transplanted eyebrow hairs start to grow, they will continue to get longer and will remain permanently.
- A person with no eyebrows at all may need up to 750-follicles.
- A person with a less density of eyebrow hairs may need up to 500-hair follicle transplant. You want to enhance natural facial features
- Useful to increase density, cover trauma or burn scars
- Hair is taken from low down in the permanent zone, and implanted 1 by 1 in the eyelash.
- 40-60 follicles are needed on each side to increase density.
- Focus is on curve of hair to get the eyelash direction right.
- Useful to increase density, or create lashes after trauma or burn injuries to eye lash.
Benefits of Eyebrow Hair Transplant
Eyebrow transplant offers greater cost-flexibility and affordability. This is because unlike other solutions, this process can be a one-time procedure and the cost of your procedure is based directly on the number of hair grafts needed to achieve your desired results.
No matter what the cause of hair loss and thinning of eyebrows maybe, a good set of eyebrows is easily possible by an eyebrow transplant to give your eyes a better outlook.
The results of the eyebrow transplant procedure are extremely natural-looking with a good density of hair.
These eyebrow transplants remain permanent for you to enjoy for many years to come being the one-time solution.
While you can always fill your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil or any artificial means, nothing can make you feel more confident than your own real ones! With dense, angular, and more beautiful eyebrows, you will feel a boost in your self-esteem.
What Eyebrow & Eyelash Hair Transplant Can Do
- Provide you a more natural look
- Give you guaranteed results
- Increase your confidence
- Change the texture of your hair.
- There is a need to continuously cut hair since transplanted hair will continue to grow
Eyebrow Hair Transplant Procedure
The donor hair for the eyebrow transfers is removed from the scalp. A point is made to collect a little segment of hair from the rear of the scalp and afterward, this strip is taken apart under the microscope into single hair follicles. Single hair follicles are placed on the eyebrows to make a normal look. Since the donor’s hair comes from the scalp, this hair will keep on developing as it does on the scalp, and finally will require occasion managing to keep the eyebrow hairs looking normal.
Your surgeon will clean the area for recovery. The procedure takes 1-3 hours. Your surgeon will advise you to take antibiotics and painkillers to take them and give post-operative instructions for further care and better results.
The risk involved in Eyebrow Hair Transplant?
- Very safe
- Allergic reactions rarely
- Patients who have diabetes need to take extra care
- It is recommended if you feel any kind of severe pain then consult your surgeon immediately.
Cost of Eyebrow Hair Transplant
While many hair transplant procedures tend to be a bit costly, eyebrow transplant in India is not like that. This is because, unlike other solutions, this process can be a one-time procedure. You will not have to continually have to spend money on additional trips to see a doctor. Eyebrow hair transplant cost depends upon various factors like the patient and the quality of surgery provided by the doctor. The experience of a doctor also matters the most. That is why you should have your surgery done by a well-experienced doctor for the best eyebrow transplant in India. Dr. Amit Gupta is one of the best eyebrow hair transplant surgeons in India and he provides the best eyebrow hair transplant in Delhi and at affordable rates.