5 Reasons to opt for Tummy Tuck Surgery
- For boosting confidence.
- To remove excessive loosened skin after weight loss or after pregnancy
- For getting a firm abs appearance.
- For improving posture.
- For removing stubborn belly bulge for a firm abdomen.
Get A Free Quote
Advantages of Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Get rid of your pregnancy fat
- Cut away all the loose skin and most of the stretch marks
- Shorter Hospital Stay
- Fabulous Figure
- Highly defined and better noticeable abs with the Vaser HD procedure
Are You A Suitable Candidate For Tummy Tuck?
For undergoing a tummy tuck procedure you should be checking few boxes like
- You are in overall good health only then you can undergo this procedure otherwise complications in the future are highly likable. Because it is important to have overall healthy functioning of the body so it doesn’t affect it during the recovery period.
- You are a nonsmoker or can quit smoking easily for undergoing the procedure. Smoking and alcohol can be hazardous and degrading for health which also severely affect the post-surgery period of a patient.
- Your belly or abdomen has a lot of loose skin or weakened muscles then tummy tuck surgery can do wonders for you.
- Your weight should be stable. Too many fluctuations in a person’s weight can create complications in the surgery so one should be mindful of maintaining his or her weight on a certain level.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery. This surgery can help get one step closer to your dream appearance but it is also important that this procedure cant fulfill unrealistic expectations or can give you instant abs.
- Women who are planning to have kids in the future or someone planning to go drastic weight loss should avoid getting tummy tuck surgery.
What Tummy Tuck Surgery Can Do/ Can’t Do
- Can remove bulging belly fat and, provide you with a toned and firm abdomen instantly which can boost your confidence along with heads-up to a healthy lifestyle.
- Can remove extra loosened skin that can be due to aging or drastic weight loss.
- Tummy tuck surgery can’t remove all scars and stretch marks.
- It also can’t prevent future weight gain.
Recovery After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
After the surgery it is common to have incisions, these can take 4 to 6 weeks to heel and will leave a scar. Though the recovery time varies from individual to individual. You will need to take care of incisions and drains after the surgery. You will also need to get regular checks for some time by the doctor. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and diet is very important. The patient also needs to wear an abdomen pressure garment for some time to get the firm shape. You should also avoid alcohol and smoking after the surgery because it can create severe complications. Getting the procedure done by a top-notch professional can help avoid any other complications and get your desired results. Our clinic is one of the best tummy tuck clinics in Delhi under the supervision of Dr. Amit Gupta who is the best tummy tuck surgeon in Delhi.
The risk involved in Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Numbness and reduced sensations in the operated area or around it can occur but this diminishes after a few months of post-recovery. After the surgery, it is usual to have a long horizontal scar from one hip bone to another but sometimes unexpected scarring can also occur. Sometimes deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications can also arise. Poor wound healing or skin loss can also be seen. Underlying fatty tissue death and fluid accumulation are also some risks that are involved in this procedure.
Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The cost of tummy tuck surgery depends on various factors like the area getting operated on, clinic, etc. The estimated tummy tuck surgery cost in Delhi starts from Rs 1.5 LAKH. But it also depends on the type of procedure you are opting for or whether you are opting for a full tummy tuck or a partial tummy tuck. A full tummy tuck will cost you more compared to a partial tummy tuck. Tummy tuck costs in Delhi can also vary depending upon the surgeon and clinic. But it is important to contact a well-experienced surgeon for such complicated procedures to ensure the best treatment. Dr. Amit Gupta is the best tummy tuck surgeon in Delhi and provides you with the best tummy tuck surgical treatment.
Have you visited our YouTube and Instagram videos
Our videos are a store of knowledge about Tummy Tuck Surgery. Whether you do Tummy Tuck Surgery with us or anywhere, you cannot miss these videos.
FAQ’s For Tummy Tuck Surgery
You will need to quit alcohol and smoking completely during the surgery. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is also important. You will also need to wear an abdomen pressure garment to construct the right shape.
During the surgery, the surgeon provides you with anesthesia. But in the recovery phase, there can be moderate pain and uneasiness.
Though the surgery leaves a large horizontal scar from one hip bone to another, it is easily hideable and there are very low chances of unwanted scarring.
Most patients lose between 2 and 3 pants sizes after a tuck, but some patients lose even more.