5 reasons to Consider a Liposuction
- Very effective
- Can create hourglass and 6 pack figures
- Low downtime of 2-5 days
- Can work on different body areas to achieve significant weight loss as well
Get Free Consultation Connect Today
When Liposuction Surgery Is Done?
Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure carried to improve a person’s appearance by removing unwanted body fat using a surgical vacuum. As per the recent statistical records, around four lakhs of liposuction surgeries took place in Delhi. If you’re a man or woman living in Delhi and would like to boost self-confidence, we perform the best liposuction surgery in Delhi. Liposuction is used to remove fat from areas of the body that haven’t responded to diet and exercise. When you gain weight, fat cells increase in size and volume. In turn, liposuction reduces the number of fat cells in a specific area. The amount of fat removed depends on the appearance of the area and the volume of fat. The resulting contour changes are generally permanent as long as your weight remains stable. So Select Divine cosmetic surgery at an affordable liposuction surgery cost.
- You want to correct your body shape.
- You have excess fat and want to remove it.
- You want to gain your confidence back.
- You have tried various exercises to lose weight from a specific part but nothing works.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a plastic surgery procedure which involves removal of the fat using negative suction pressure. the instrument that is used to set the fat is called a like suction cannula and it is attached through tubing to a device which creates a negative suction pressure. This device is called the Liposuction Machine. To and fro motion of the liposuction canula allows breaking and sucking away the fat to create a better body figure
Liposuction is beneficial to
- Remove excess fat from body parts
- Create a better figure
- Take out fat and inject it into body parts such as breast/ buttock/ face
- Use fat as stem cells for face and hair fall treatment
What areas can be treated with Liposuction?
Master class on Vaser Liposuction
What is Vaser?
VASER is the state of art liposuction technology to treat body parts. Its action is-
- Conversion of electric energy to sound energy
- The sound energy causes compression and rarefaction of fat cells leading to their breakage also called Implosion
- Vaser does not act on blood vessels thereby reducing bleeding
- Broken down fat cells in the areas are easily removed by liposuction canula without reducing trauma of the procedure caused by conventional liposuction
- The heating-up effect of Vaser causes effective Skin Contraction and better body shape
What is VASER Hi-Definition or VASER 4D body contouring
Vaser is used to do superficial fat liposuction to create-
- 6 packs
- Hour glass figures
- Deltoids / biceps / triceps
- Leg muscles
Working on the superficial fat system of the body allows fine contouring and better skin contraction
What Liposuction Surgery Can Do/ Can’t Do
- Get better body shape
- Enhance buttocks / breast shape
- Create body shapes – deltoids / biceps
- Whole body liposuction
- Lose too much weight
- Create massive BBLs in 1 session
- Permanent fat loss / weight loss
Difference between various Liposuction Technologies
|Liposuction||Vaser Liposuction||Vaser 4D Liposuction|
|Definition||Removal of fat using Canula and Negative pressure||Removal of fat using Vaser to break down fat, and then suction with Canula and Negative pressure||Use of VASER to sculpt the body to make 6 packs / hourglass / BBL / deltoids|
|Skill level||Basic||Advanced||Highly technical and Difficult procedure|
|Cost||75k - 2 laks||1.5 - 3 laks||2.5 to 4 laks|
|Time of procedure||1-2 hour||1-2 hours||2 to 4 hours|
Benefits of Liposuction / VASER
How can a patient decide on the Liposuction Procedure and Clinic?
- First decide what procedure you are looking for – whether you want only liposuction / or figure shaping as well
- If you are choosing vaser, make sure you check to see a functioning vaser technology at your doctors centre
- Never do surgery in a clinic, always in a hospital setup
- Check the experience of the doctor. he or she must be a Plastic Surgeon with lots of experience in the field of Body Contouring
with My patient
from Elizabeth from Spain
How to prepare
- Identify the technique and areas to be treated
- Stop smoking and alcohol 1 week prior
- Inform the Doctor about any medical illness or any medicines that are taken
- Stop all vitamins and supplements
- Take a high protein and vitc diet
- Don’t hide any history of treatments
Risks of Liposuction / body contouring surgery
No procedure can be risk free . The benefits of Liposuction far outweigh the risks. Some of the mentioned risks are
- Allergic reaction
- Burns due to friction of liposuction cannulas
- Infection bleeding
- Organ injury
Recovery after liposuction
- Lot of swelling persists for first 3 weeks
- Rest needed for first 5-7 days
- Exercise / driving / shopping after 7 days
- Final shape can take 3 months
- Pressure garment for 8 weeks
Cost of Liposuction Surgery
Liposuction surgery cost in Delhi and in India is comparatively quite low from the rest of the world. This Vaser liposuction cost in Delhi is also quite affordable when compared to the rest of the world.
It should be noted that on an average the liposuction Surgery cost in India starts from INR 50,000. should remember that this is just an approximate figure and the exact cost of the procedure can depend on several factors like
- Area of Liposuction
- Techniques of Liposuction
- Experience of Plastic Surgeon
- Location of Hospital
This is why if you want to be sure about the liposuction surgery cost, then you must directly speak with the best liposuction surgeon in Delhi.
Vaser Liposuction vs Old Technology
- Ultrasound energy is used to break down the fat in a gentle manner.
- Surrounding tissues remain intact because Vaser doesn’t involve a cannula to break down the fat.
- Vaser liposuction can be done on local anesthesia.
- The recovery time is usually shorter in Vaser Liposuction.
- A lower number of fat removal as compared to old technology.
- Cannulas are inserted inside the body to remove the fat through an incision.
- It results in the formation of tunnels inside the body from where the fat has been removed
- Old Technology requires general anesthesia.
- Longer recovery time as compared to the Vaser liposuction technique.
- Old Technology has a higher limit for removing fat per session.
Every patient is different. What works, well for your friends may not be the right solution for your concerns,
which is why we suggest you visit our clinic.
Benefits Of Vaser Technology
Vaser liposuction removes fat rather than destroying it and uses excess fat in other parts of the body.
Vaser liposuction reduces pain. The UV waves used in this procedure allow fat cells to break up before aspiration.
There is reduced trauma during fat aspiration since the fat cells get loose. It minimizes damage to the vessels reducing blood loss.
Ultrasound waves result in tightening of the skin by minimizing the risk of contour irregularities and cellulite formation.
With the use of laser liposuction surgery, one can realize improved fat volumes and fat cell survivability.
How does VASER 4D Liposuction work?
4D VASER liposuction is subsequently a high-level type of body contouring that eliminates fat and works with the characteristic forms of the basic muscle design to give you an athletic and conditioned body. It won’t just assist in accomplishing an all-around characterized body, yet it will draw out the muscular details. VASER liposuction utilizes sound waves to dissolve the fat cells. These cells are then eliminated by liposuction. Since it targets fat cells specifically, VASER Liposuction is not so difficult but rather more exact than old liposuction.
What is the procedure of VASER 4D liposuction?
During VASER liposuction, you’ll likely be put under anesthesia. A saline solution or tumescent fluid mixed with an anesthetic will be injected into the targeted area. Then, ultrasound probes will be inserted into the skin through a small incision to break up the fatty tissue. The fatty tissue will gently start to break apart, and a cannula will be used to vacuum out the fatty tissue and most of the fluid through the same port. Your body will absorb it over the following days.
How You Should Prepare For Liposuction Surgery?
You should discuss your treatment plan in full detail with your doctor like precautions during the procedure, cost of liposuction surgery, etc. You should make your expectations from the procedure clear for the doctor to avoid any mishap later. The patient should also undergo all the necessary medical checkups to ensure its eligibility for undergoing surgery.
Also, be mindful of discussing every important detail regarding your medical history with your doctor. Before choosing the surgeon you should also check all the work history of the doctor to be sure that you’re landing in experienced hands. Dr. Amit Gupta is regarded as one of the well-known surgeons of Delhi.
Before surgery prevent any kind of consumption of harmful medication or intoxication like smoking or alcohol. Also, it is advised to avoid losing weight before surgery or doing crash diets.
It is advised to not wear tight clothes during the surgery. Also contacting someone who can take care of you during the surgery should be on your priority list. Avoid shaving the part undergoing surgery because it can create an infection. Though the doctor provides anesthesia for the patient but in case of local anesthesia try to be calm and relaxed, if you feel any discomfort then discuss it with your doctor right away. During the surgery, doctors make small incisions to operate, be mindful of making these in more unnoticeable areas.
The recovery speed is higher in Vaser Liposuction but still, the time can differ depending upon the individual. Except for some mild discomforts, no severe issues are seen after the surgery and for these mild discomforts, the doctor prescribes suitable medication.
Generally, you should avoid any vigorous activity after the surgery. It is advised to keep yourself distanced from alcohol and smoking. After surgery, it is important to wear a compression garment as often as possible. Most importantly, remember to stay hydrated and follow the prescription provided by the doctor.
Have questions or want to get started?
Get free consultation from our experts!
FAQ’s For Liposuction
It is a surgical treatment to remove excess body fat.
The cost depends upon the number of areas treated during the surgery.
It is not a substitute for obesity or diet. It is a fat-removing procedure.
A person should have 30% of the bodyweight to perform liposuction surgery.
Yes, every person going for surgery is anxious. Do not worry about it. Always take professional help to know more about liposuction. Do visit us as we are the best Vaser and traditional liposuction surgery specialists in Delhi.