For most women having large breasts is nothing more than an amalgam of shame and pain. Carrying extra weight around can cause enormous problems, from shoulder grooving, to back and neck pain, and even sweating and rashes. It can disturb your quality of life and can make you feel ashamed of your body. But hopefully, we do have a solution for such a nasty problem, and that solution is named breast reduction surgery.
Breast reduction surgery in India is not that popular but is largely motivated by medical reasons. This surgery includes the removal of excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin. This helps you achieve a breast size in proportion with your body. Today, in this article we are going to discuss some of the facts related to breast reduction and some of them are as follows:
Five interesting facts about Breast Reduction
1. Breast reduction is possible for any size– There is no defined cup size that makes you eligible for breast reduction surgery. Any woman who has back pain due to her large breasts, who has saggy breasts, and who sees interference with physical activities can opt for breast reduction surgery in India. If you face any such problem then no matter what the size of your breasts is, you can have the surgery.
2. You can have breast reduction surgery at any age- Breast reduction is possible at any age. It isn’t only for mothers or middle-aged women. If you are a minor or teenager who is experiencing pain or problems related to large breasts then you can also opt for the surgery.in younger women, we don’t do classical breast reduction surgery but modified to preserve feeding later on There are no age criteria for this surgery and you can bring your issues to a professional at any age.
3. It may reduce the risk of breast cancer- You might not believe it but several studies have shown that breast reduction reduces your risk for breast cancer because it decreases the amount of breast tissue that you have. This is one of the most surprising yet positive things about breast reduction surgery. Therefore, the removal of excess tissue from your breasts is a healthy option for your body however, this statement is controversial.
4. Breast reduction procedure has a high patient satisfaction rate- Many patients experience unprecedented satisfaction after having a breast reduction surgery. This is because the surgery helps them get rid of the discomfort from heavy breasts. This uplifts their confidence and boosts their self-esteem, thus improving the overall quality of their lives.
5. Breast reduction is an outpatient procedure- This means that it is not a time-consuming or intense procedure and the patients can go home the same day of the surgery. The procedure hardly takes 3-4 hours and is performed under general anesthesia. The patients can get back to normal activities within 2-3 days and can start exercising after one week of the surgery. This makes breast reduction a great option.
If you are concerned about your health or large breasts then you can contact Divine Cosmetics Surgery, which is one of the leading clinics for breast reduction surgery in India.
To know more about the breast reduction surgery cost in India and procedure call us at (+91) 98119 94417