There are many reasons why women want breast implants. Natural breasts come with different shapes and sizes. Few women are blessed with the perfect shape and size but some of them experience uneven shape and smaller breasts. After pregnancy, some women feel a loss of volume in their breasts. With the latest implant techniques, Breast implant surgery is now even better that helps women to enhance their overall appearance to improve their self-confidence.
One step away from appointment click here
Breast implant surgery has been becoming one of the most popular surgeries to enhance the overall appearance. If you’re looking for the breast implant in Delhi, visit Divine Cosmetic Surgery.
Complications of Breast Implants
Most of the women who get breast implant treatment require implant replacement after 10 years of the surgery.
Like all other surgeries, breast implant surgery also has some risks. Some of the complications include: –
- Temporary pain
- Tightness in the chest
- Capsular contracture in breast implant
Capsular contracture is one of the main complications. When a breast implant is placed behind the breast tissue, the body forms a layer around it, that layer is called a capsule. The body creates a protective capsule as it recognizes the implants as foreign objects. The tissue capsule feels very soft like the natural breast tissue that helps to maintain the implants in place and not noticeable. In some cases, the tissue capsule forms unusually hard and tightens to squeeze the implant. This situation is called capsular contracture that can cause pain and change in the shape of the breast.
Symptoms of Capsular Contracture
According to some studies, only a few women develop capsular contracture after getting breast implants. It is very difficult to decide which patient may occur with capsular contracture and what the period is.
In some cases, the symptoms of capsular contracture may notice after the few days of the surgery.
Capsular contracture occurs in one or both breasts. This condition develops at any time. In a few weeks after breast implant surgery or sometimes in years.
The symptoms of Capsular contracture occurs gradually and includes: –
- The main symptom is an increasing tightness of the breast
- The breast implants seem to rise higher than earlier on the chest
- The breast implant is distorted and noticeable
- The breast implant looks smaller
- Tightness or pain in the breast
After the breast implant surgery when the recovery is done and the results can be seen by the patient, the breasts look natural and feel soft. The patients start enjoying their normal life with full-confidence.
In some cases, when a woman feels that the breast appears hard to touch and the natural firmness starts losing its natural shape. This could be the condition of capsular contracture. Some women feel severe pain if the condition remains untreated for a long time.
Classification of the Symptoms
Grade I: The breast appears soft and looks natural like a normal breast.
Grade II: The breast develops slightly firm, but looks natural
Grade III: Firm breasts appear with abnormal appearance, but the patient does not feel pain
Grade IV: The breast tissue becomes harder with the abnormal breast shape. In this grade, the patient feels pain in their breasts.
The reasons for the development of capsular contracture are not known, it is recommended for the patients to choose a well-qualified and experienced surgeon to prevent the risk of complications.
Treatment of Capsular Contracture
There are some non-surgical procedures to treat capsular contracture. Some women choose to remove implants and scar tissue as they find it a permanent solution to get rid of capsular contracture. Some surgeons used to squeeze the implants when the scar tissue capsule is developed but some complications are found in this technique and this is not recommended anymore.
Visit Divine Cosmetic Surgery for the treatment for capsular contracture in breast implants.
Few surgeons recommend some medications make breast tissue soft. Dr. Amit Gupta recommends the best treatment for capsular contracture is to get the surgery. The patients should talk to the surgeon if they find symptoms of capsular contracture.
How to Reduce Your Risk for Capsular Contracture
To find reasons for capsular contracture is difficult and is impossible to prevent fully. But the patient can take some precautions to avoid the risk of developing the scar tissue.
- Firstly the patient needs to find an experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon. Choosing a board-certified surgeon may reduce the risk of complications during and after the surgery of breast implants. Discuss the risks and complications with your surgeon before the surgery.
- A well-qualified surgeon knows the exact location of the placement of the implants that reduce the chance of contracture. While doing the surgery, the breast implants are placed under the breast tissue to give them a fuller appearance. Putting the implant behind the muscle helps in reducing the size of the scar tissue that develops and can also help in keeping the scar tissue from growing unevenly.
- The patient should follow the pre and post-operative instructions given by the surgeon to reduce the chances of capsular contracture in breast implants.
- While choosing the size and shape of the implants, the patients should discuss the risks of placing the particular size of the implants. Depending on the size of the breasts, a very large implant may stretch the skin and develop the risk of contracture. Ask your surgeon for the right size of the implants.
- The patient must do exercises as recommended by the surgeon for long as directed.
Consult Dr. Amit Gupta if you are looking for the treatment for capsular contracture in breast implants. He is the founder of Divine Cosmetics Surgery and performs surgery of a breast implant in Delhi and Gurgaon. He has an enormous more than 17 years of experience and has done several surgeries with a 100% successful rate. Dr. Amit Gupta’s educational qualifications include MBBS. MS (General Surgery), DNB (Plastic Surgery) Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. With his skills and knowledge, he has won many awards and certificates.
Discuss your problems and methods to avoid capsular contracture with Dr. Amit Gupta after your breast implant surgery.