4 reasons to opt for filler treatment to rejuvenate your looks!
- More popular amongst men than women: Treatments like botox are opted by men over women. To control various medical conditions like excessive sweating, neck spasm, and to shred their chiseled features since the inception of non-HA fillers.
- Slows down the aging process: Dermal fillers can stimulate the production of collagen in the skin that slows down the aging process.
- Minimal side effects: Dermal fillers rarely have any serious implications that are evident in months or years of treatment.
- Furrowed/ Wrinkled skin: There are various types of fillers of which injectables are most popular because it mimics the original structure of your skin. These fillers are injected into the wrinkles or lines of your skin that get you smooth skin. However, Botox relaxes your muscles to minimize wrinkles.
A to Z About Fillers
What are Fillers?
Right from the celebrities to us commoners everybody today is looking forward to preserving their youth. Since there are various treatments available in the market it is understood for people to be curious about which one to try despite they are not permanent. Here are some fascinating facts about filler treatments that you must know about before looking for the best filler surgery in Delhi. Filler treatments are typically a cosmetical dermatological procedure that minimizes facial aging like wrinkles and lines. This medical procedure helps people to look in their “sweet sixteen”. Just like other medical procedures even a filler treatment has a restricted scope for you to look at.
Filler treatments can only work on wrinkles that are caused by muscle movement i.e., commonly referred to as the expression lines. However, it won’t work in case some lines appear if you’ve lost fat on your face
- You have to search for a non-surgical method to enhance your beauty.
- You want to boost your confidence.
- You want instant results from the treatment.
- You want to rejuvenate your skin.
What Fillers Can Do/ Can’t Do
- raise cheekbones and make lips appear plumper.
- smooth fine lines.
- restore facial volume.
- Treatment of pregnant women
- Help people who have severe sagging of skin
- Help patient having a history of epilepsy
Divine Cosmetic Surgery uses only Juvederm products. The products available in India are:
|Duration of Results
|For Fine Lines for Lips
|Juvederm Ultra XC
|1. For Lip Enlargement
2. Under Eye Tear Trough Correction
|6 to 9 Months
|Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
|Treatment of Laughter Lines
|9 to 12 Months
|1. Checks Enhancement
2. Eight Point Lift
|18 to 24 Months
Where can you put filler in your face?
The risk involved in Fillers?
The risk in filler treatment in India comes when you don’t have your treatment done from a reputed place, which can lead to many severe problems. Side effects of these treatments are mild to moderate. Side effects may include mild swelling, bruising, redness, tingling, soreness. In rare cases, your skin may become burned. Some swelling and redness is normal, and in rare cases, there could be scarring or infection. Using a licensed and trained practitioner greatly reduces the risk of serious complications. When it comes to safety it’s the best place for filler treatment in Delhi and it is 100% safe.
Cost of Fillers?
While many procedures tend to be a bit costly, filler treatment in India is not like that. Filler treatment cost in Delhi depends upon various factors like what kind of treatment you choose, how many treatments or appointments you need, how many areas of skin you are targeting, what your expectations are for your results. The experience of a doctor also matters the most. That is why you should have your surgery done by a well-experienced doctor. The cost could be around 4k – 50k depending upon the procedure. If you are thinking about filler treatment near me, then Dr. Amit Gupta is one of the best filler treatment doctors in Delhi and he works to provide the best treatment and affordable rates.
FAQ’s For Fillers
On average, the filler treatments around the globe cost somewhere around INR 50k.
Divine Cosmetic Surgery is the most popular clinic for filler treatment that is running by Dr. Amit Gupta
It can be painful if the injector carrying out your procedure is an amateur.
Yes, they are safe, furthermore to get you the best services most skincare hospitals take added precautions to help you look better.
There are some risks and side effects in filler treatments that may cause Paralysis of the site or close tissues or may bleed or bruise on the spot resulting in scars in some cases as well.