5 reasons to opt for micro needling treatment to rejuvenate your looks!
- Microneedling is safe and effective for a variety of skin types.
- After your micro-needling procedure, you don’t need to return to the office for any follow-up medical care.
- Micro-needling treatments can help you maintain your youthful appearance and overall skin health.
- Micro-needling is a great treatment option for acne scars because it encourages the production of new, healthy skin cells that will create a smoother, more even appearance on the surface.
- If you have larger pores, micro-needling can reduce the size of the pores while allowing optimal absorption of skincare products that can further improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
A to Z About Microneedling
Get Free Consultation Connect Today
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks. It’s also used in certain anti-aging procedures, such as eyelid surgery and sunspots. Microneedling isn’t effective for hair loss, despite the possible role of collagen in hair growth.
During the procedure, your doctor makes small pricks under the skin with a pen-like tool. The pinpricks are so small that you likely won’t notice them after the procedure. Your doctor will move the tool evenly across your skin so that the new skin that rejuvenates will be even, too.
Before getting started, your doctor will use a topical anesthetic to reduce the chances of pain.
- If you want safe treatment to get back on to your healthy skin.
- You are tired of scars and wrinkles on your face and want a solution for them.
- You want to bring back that supple look on your face.
- You are searching for a budget-friendly and non-surgical procedure.
FAQ’s For Microneedling
Microneedling increases the production of collagen and other healing factors by causing trauma to the skin. Collagen is an essential protein that helps keep the skin looking youthful, with a firm, smooth, and stretchy texture.
It is expensive and can cost about Rs 20,000 a month, but people are opting for it because it eases active acne, erases acne scars, and shrinks open pores.
The ideal time to start micro-needling therapy is, while you are in your 20s and early 30s as young skin responds more effectively to collagen stimulation via needles. This means that the skin produces more collagen as well as elastin when you are younger.
The results from your first round of treatment will last between 1-2 months after they have been achieved.
The person with diabetes or patients on blood thinners or anticoagulants are not good candidates for any needling treatments.
What Microneedling Can Do/ Can’t Do
- Rejuvenate your skin
- Rid from wrinkles and harshness on your skin
- Bring back your supple and bouncy skin
- Cause any pimples and acne
- Any type of skin cancer
- Help who have diabetics or any certain skin diseases, such as psoriasis or eczema
The risk involved in Microneedling?
The risk in micro-needling comes when you don’t have your treatment done from a reputed place, which can lead to many severe problems. The risks involved with receiving micro-needling are lower than many other skin treatments, such as chemical peels or light/laser therapies. The procedure is more effective than more aggressive treatments for acne scarring. Your skin will also be more sensitive to the sun, so sunscreen is a must.
However, like any procedure, micro-needling can cause possible complications, including bleeding, bruising, infection, scarring, and pigment problems. The most common side effect is minor skin irritation immediately following the procedure. You may also see redness for a few days. That’s why these treatments should be done with a well-trained and best micro-needling surgeon in Delhi. Divine is the place for all your solutions to problems and they do the best micro-needling in Delhi.
Cost of Microneedling?
Micro-needling costs in Delhi can vary according to the type of clinic you decide to get your treatment done. A single session of fractional Radio Frequency Micro-Needling treatment in any reputed skin clinic in India costs from Rs. 10k to Rs. 25k per session. The overall cost of this treatment may vary from one person to another based on the severity of the condition, the target area, the thickness of the skin, and the number of sessions recommended. The experience of a doctor also matters the most. If you are searching for the best micro-needling clinic in Delhi then, Dr. Amit Gupta is the Micro-needling doctor in Delhi and he works to provide the best treatment and affordable rates.