Liposuction Cost in Delhi , India
Liposuction is a procedure that extracts fat cells and tissues from a particular region of the body in order to give it a more defined and slimmer look.
Do you want to get rid of aggregated stubborn fat that won’t go away no matter how much you exercise or follow a diet? If yes, then liposuction is the best suitable procedure for you.
This article provides information regarding the liposuction procedure and the liposuction surgery cost.
Browse the video, Cost of Liposuction in India
What is Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction is the process through which excess body fat is removed through suction. This procedure is often carried out in combination with cosmetic surgical processes like a tummy tuck or breast reduction.
One can reshape his or her body parts by getting liposuction. Liposuction is an excellent procedure to remove fat from body parts that do not respond well to dietary measures and exercise.
This procedure is usually performed on the belly, thighs, hips, arms, back, and buttocks of an individual. You can even get liposuction done on your chin and face.
What is the Liposuction Cost in Delhi?
The average liposuction surgery cost in Delhi ranges from INR 75,000 to INR 3,50,000, this depends on several factors. The following are some key factors that determine the overall cost of liposuction surgery in Delhi.
The Cost Factor of Liposuction in Delhi
- Technology and Equipment used
Several types of liposuction equipment are available, including ultrasound-assisted liposuction, power-assisted liposuction, twin-cannula liposuction, water-assisted liposuction, tumescent liposuction, and laser-assisted liposuction. Depending on your choice and the doctor’s recommendation of undergoing the appropriate technique of liposuction, the total expenditure varies. It also depends on simple liposuction versus Hi-definition Vaser liposuction.
- Areas involved in surgery
Based on the area, the overall cost of liposuction can differ. A liposuction can be performed not just on the abdomen but also on other body parts like thighs, arms, neck, chin, and hips can also be operated on.
- The amount of fat tissue to be removed
Generally, a single sitting is limited to 5 liters of fat, in case more fat is required to be removed then, the patient may have to consider another sitting, and hence the expenditure increases.
- Post-Operative Care
This includes the medications, garments, and facilities provided for better recovery, which add up to the overall cost.
What Are Some Key Points In Liposuction Surgery?
- Over time, liposuction has become easier to perform and less painful
- There are several technologically effective methods that can help in carrying out this procedure in a simpler manner.
- Usually, liposuction can be carried on body parts like the face, neck, thighs, buttocks, back, and abdomen of an individual. For best results, liposuction can be conducted on smaller regions like the chin.
- It should be noted that after a liposuction procedure, patients do not have to stay overnight at the hospital.
- These are exceptions to this rule in cases where large amounts of fat have been removed. In cases where a large amount of fat is to be removed, sedation is the right option to go with otherwise local anesthesia is usually the norm.
- Once the surgical procedure is done, individuals will be asked to wear fitting garments for 6-8 weeks
- One might experience some pain during the first ten days of the recovery period. Bruises and swelling can also be experienced during that time. However, one shouldn’t worry as this is normal.
- One should always remember that liposuction is not a method to reduce body weight. Instead, this technique is performed on individuals who are already close to their ideal or correct body weight.
What is The Recovery Procedure in Liposuction?
It is not mandatory for a patient to stay at the clinic or hospital overnight as the procedure does not take a lot of time. The patient is sent back home once the clinical parameters are stable. He or she can return back to normal office routine in a few days.
However, is it recommended that the patient should avoid any strenuous activities for up to four weeks as it may cause excessive stress over the treated region that may tamper the post-recovery process. If the post-recovery is done properly, the patient can recover in two weeks.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for Liposuction?
An ideal candidate needs to fulfill the following categories in order to for the surgery to provide the best results.
- The candidate must not suffer from any other illnesses.
- The candidate does not smoke on a regular basis.
- The body must possess a good skin elasticity
- It is essential to maintain 30% of their ideal body weight
Why Should You Choose Divine Cosmetic Surgery?
Dr. Amit Gupta, who is the founder and director of Divine Cosmetic Surgery, is renowned all across the world as one of the best cosmetic surgeons. He uses his years of experience and the best that modern cosmetic technology has to offer to help out all his patients. From liposuction to Vaser, Dr. Amit Gupta provides a wide range of aesthetic procedures that are bound to improve the quality of your life.
So, what are you waiting for? Book a consultation session now